- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
Become a Volunteer
Want to help? REACH volunteers bring creativity, energy and empathy to support the work of supporting survivors and creating community change. We offer short- and long-term volunteer opportunities, including direct service (hotline, shelter, legal advocacy, support group facilitation), fundraising, and community education.
How can you help us? If you…
- Know all the rules to Candy Land and like to play make-believe. Become a childcare volunteer.
- Specialize in organizing people and tasks. Help as an administrative volunteer.
- Love learning and talking to new people. Join our Prevention and Education team.
- Can respond to individual needs with flexibility and calm. Become a shelter/hotline volunteer.
- Enjoy planning events and seeing them through. Consider our Reach for the Stars event committee.
- Like to follow the rules and are comfortable teaching others. Help as a legal advocacy volunteer.
- Have a green thumb. Join our shelter gardening team.
- Are fabulous at recruiting and want to get people signed up to fundraise for REACH. Join our Development team.
Get connected to REACH in three steps:
- Application: Read about our volunteer opportunities then submit your volunteer application to the Director of Operations.
- Interview: Tell us about your interests and experiences. Together we will match you with the appropriate opportunity.
- Training: Direct service volunteers must complete 25 hours of training. Other opportunities require up to six hours of training. All training is free.
Do you live or work in Waltham? If you’re interested in joining our Waltham-based community organizing efforts, contact our Community Organizer today! 781.891.0724 x107
Questions? Contact our Director of Operations.
We look forward to working with you soon!